Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catch Up? Yeah right.

There's so much to write about these days, you know all my thoughts on being a mother of two, but of course, I haven't the time. Someday, though. I especially want to write about my little boy and how much I love him, but that will have to wait. I don't have much time right now, as it is, but I left you all a teaser in my last post and thought I'd elaborate.

We have crazy neighbors up the hill, if you will remember. She has reached the pinnacle of craziness which has resulted in her seriously threatening to sue my parents for who knows what. She has no grounds to do so and would ultimately lose, but such is her prerogative. Anyway, my parents have been on the fence about whether or not they want to sell the house, but after hearing about the potential lawsuit they decided now was a good time to get out. I completely understand. She is never going to stop and who wants to deal with that all the time? So my parents are going to buy a house somewhere, a smaller house, and that means we have to find somewhere else to live. Fun. I'm not really complaining here. My husband will tell you that for the past week or so I have been saying that I've had an increased to desire to be on our own. Crazy, really, considering that with a toddler and a newborn I'm in a pretty good spot with all the help I've got. But still... So we have to find a place to live and apartment hunting is one of my least favorite activities and it will probably fall mostly to me because my husband is so busy. So, I'm a tad stressed just thinking about trying to find the right place as well as trying to figure out how we're going to make it all work. But, I'm glad. And I'm not really surprised that it happened so soon. I've had a nagging feeling that we'd be doing this again before the year is out. So, on we go. If anyone knows someone who needs housesitters in the Salt Lake valley for at least six months, let me know.

3 comments:

Motorcycle Grandma said...

Take some comfort in the knowledge that I think I've convinced your Dad to slow down on the house selling/moving thing. Don't let the apartment hunting issue consume you. Look, but don't stress over it.

Motorcycle Grandma said...

Actually, the crazy neighbor is threatening to sue our homeowners association (HOA). That means, she is suing herself since she pays HOA dues thus making her a member of the HOA. If a lawsuit proceeds, her property, along with the others homeowners, will be assessed a special fee to defend the HOA. She really is crazy!!! She is creating a real commotion (mild term) in the neighborhood and causing a lot of good people who volunteer their time to serve on the HOA to spend a tremendous amount of time to deal with her issues. We all just wish she'd take her meds, or voluntarily commit herself.

Wendy said...

Aparment hunting with a newborn... FUN. At least you'll move while the weather is still decent, though. trust me, moving in January is the pits. Good luck on the hunt- you know, I bet you can find some cheaper apartments in Utah County. Haha.