Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Patience
P is for patience. May God grant me patience in abundance, especially in these last few days, weeks, months (or so it seems) of this pregnancy. I am impatient at the moment, SO ready to be done with this whole thing. I am still two and a half weeks away from my due date, but it seems like an eternity. I have seriously considered that I might be forever pregnant. I know that's impossible and at the very most I will only be pregnant until the end of this month, but it seems like so much longer. I know, whine whine whine. I'm sorry about that. That's why I need patience. This baby will come when it's her time and not a second before and I need to accept that. I also need patience with my son. I love him dearly, but he's driving me crazy. It's not his fault really. He hasn't changed much, it's just my short fuse these days. And I hope everyone else will have patience with me because I'm cranky and achy and sleepy and I'm starting to not care if it shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment