Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Radar
R is for radar, as in the mommy radar. I have an uber-sensitive mommy radar. My mommy radar is noise sensitive. I can be in the deepest of slumbers and the faintest sound that even slightly resembles the voice of my child can bring me to full alertness in .5 seconds. It is especially fine tuned because my bedroom houses the AC unit which is particularly noisy and if it's going I can hear hardly anything that goes on outside of my room, therefore when Aidan was a baby I was afraid that I wouldn't hear him if woke up in the night and this made me extra sensitive. So sensitive that I would sometimes hear him even if he wasn't making a peep. Kind of frustrating now that he has been sleeping through the night for more than a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are definitely much better at this than i am. I'm stuck on D. I'm trying to come up with something really good...but I can't. go figure.
I've been stuck many a time. Here's a hint: get a thesarus.:)
Post a Comment