
When Aidan woke up from his nap the other day he had all these black specks all over his face (I don't know if you can really see them in the photo above). I asked him where they came from. He said "My punkin." "Your pumpkin?" "Yeah!" and he produced a plastic jack-o-lantern he'd had in bed with him. It looked like this:
I asked him what happened and he said very matter-of-factly, "I plumped it!" Of course. You plumped it.
2 comments:
I wish I could get away with wearing my jammies all day.
So did you figure out what he meant by "plumping" the jack-o-lantern? Was he using it as a pillow?
"Plumping" apparently means bashing or smashing in an object. Aidan sometimes makes up his own words when he either doesn't know or can't remember a word. He's surprisingly accurate in his descriptions.
Post a Comment