I can't remember to turn the stove and/or oven off. The indicator lights don't work and I'm so used to my mom's gas range top, which I can tell is off or on.
Most of the time the first thing that Aidan says when he wakes up, be it from a nap or in the morning, is "I need milk and watch TB." (aka TV)
After about of week of living in our apartment, this tag showed up on our kitchen floor: "WARNING: The power cord on this product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling." We don't know where it came from. I think it's from the garbage disposal, but I can't be sure.
Every time I go into the grocery store that is closest to us a nice sounding lady will come over the loudspeaker and say "Security to section T. Security to section T. Thank you." A few minutes later, in a slightly more urgent tone of voice, "Security to sections T, M and K. Security to sections T, M and K. Thank you." A few minutes after that, "Security cover all sections! Security cover all sections!" My husband says it never happens when he goes there. Perhaps I'm the cause for their worry. Regardless, I only shop there when absolutely necessary.
8 comments:
Whenever Jules wakes up the first thing she asks for is to watch Caillou. So let's just assume since they're both doing it, it's normal.
That would scare me about the grocery store. It might be worth driving an extra ten minutes to go to another one. Yikes!
Who needs groceries anyway? :)
Wendy: I'm glad Jules is doing it too! And I do shop at a different grocery store now. I didn't want to find out what happened when Security failed to do their job!
did you have christmas lights up? i saw a tag on some of our christmas lights that said the same thing - chas sure did love to play with them though. let's hope he doesn't get lead poisoning.
chas also needs milk and tv after he wakes up. so, aidan's not alone on that one.
you should do your grocery shopping at the stores closer to our house - we have albertson's, smith's and wal-mart close by - hooray!
Katie (right? not Conor): The numbers are growing! I don't know what that says about us as parents, though... ;) But I'm glad I'm not alone.
We didn't have Christmas lights up... Hm... Still a mystery.
I go to the Smith's by your house, now. Can't beat the $10 off for getting 200 baby points (which happens quickly between formula, diapers and baby food) and the 15 cents off per gallon of gas!
That's it, you officially have my favorite Blog. And I have a lot of friends who blog, so it's quite the competition, but I love yours!
Oh, and this is Annie Harrell by the way not to confuse people who don't know that there's another Annie. And the comment deleted by Annie was deleted by me because I felt the need to clarify that I was the Annie posting this, not Annie Jarman. :)
Sweet! I've always wanted to be someone's favorite!
the grocery store is worrisome. so is the tag. i was in the drive thru for a carl's jr milkshake and i read a sign that said, "a chemical in the area has been known to cause problems in pregnant women and problems to women trying to get pregnant."
a chemical? in the area??? terrifying. and worrisome.
Post a Comment