
For those who don't know, I used to be a dancer. My grandfather was never able to make it to any of my performances due to health issues, but he was proud of me anyway. When I was in ninth grade my dad brought home this ballerina with a note from my grandfather in his shaky script that told me how proud he was of me. This is one of my treasures.
PS: Introducing my new logo! :)
8 comments:
What a sweet story! Aren't Grandpas the best?
Yeah, and he was the best!
is that your new logo in the corner of the photo? i like it!
Grandpa was indeed the sweetest man i've ever met. He gave me a wind up piano that played "Fur Elise" when I was in High School. I think it was the year before he died.
and now after posting the last comment, i see the p.s. to your post. Yes, that is your new logo.
That is so sweet.
i love the logo!
Thanks! I'm lucky to have a graphic designer as a hubby, huh?
ahh, that is so sweet. What a thoughtful man!
Post a Comment