Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photos of a Random Nature

These are just some teasers of a bunch of photos I've been taking. If you want to see the rest, you'll have to go to my web album.
Emily has such a cute face. I can't get enough. 

We went to the library today for a puppet show. I LOOOOVE Salt Lake's Main Library. It is gorgeous. This is outside a shop in the library.

And a picture of me and the girl taken by my awesome hubby, who graduated from school on Wednesday, by the way. This is much better than the ones I tried to take of us myself. ;)

3 comments:

Motorcycle Grandma said...

Great photos. To restate my opinion, you should never feel insecure about your photography. Now, you're assignment is to get all the of grandkids photographed.

It was a fun day at the library! Thanks for inviting us to go along with you.

Alex and Ashleigh said...

You two look so cute! She is getting so big. Fun pictures at the library.

Wendy said...

Congratulations, Travis!! That is really admirable.

Oh, and what a pretty library...