Unless you're coming to save us.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Funkified
If you were thinking about coming by for a visit, don't. I mean it. Stay far away. We have been immersed in a funkification at the Jarman home for about four days now. It started early Friday morning (around 12:30) when we pulled an all nighter with Aidan because of a cold. Ever since then we've been trying to play catch up. Aidan has gotten grumpier and grumpier as his nasal passages have gotten smaller and smaller. He's not sleeping well. This morning he woke up around six, early for us since we don't usually get up until around eight. I brought him to bed with me, where he stirred restlessly for an hour or so before I gave up. Oh, and Emily is for sure teething. I can see a bottom tooth peeking back at me. And she's not a happy teether like Aidan was. We didn't know he had teeth until the pediatrician said "I see he has two teeth!" We haven't gotten much sleep around here. The kids are miserable. The adults are dragging. So don't come by. We wouldn't want you to catch the funk, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry everyone's in a funk over at your house. Unfortunately, this calvary person can't ride in on her white horse to save you this time. I'm corraled at a temp job in Public Affairs this month.
Hang in there.
Oh, and you would expect Emily to be a happy teether? It doesn't take much to get her little world out of kilter. Poor baby - poor Mama!
Post a Comment