Monday, March 31, 2008

Photo Nineteen



For the next few weeks my Weekly Photos will feature photos from my high school photo class, the first time I picked up a camera. This particular picture is my favorite of the lot. It was taken at the ballet studio I practically grew up at, Children's Ballet Theater. I took classes there from the time I was seven until I was about 14 when I decided (mistakenly) that it was time to say good-bye to ballet. Forever. Yeah right. Eventually I took classes at a studio closer to my home, and, for a brief time during my senior year, I went back to CBT, during which I took this photo. I was trying to be all sneaky about it, but I love the way it turned out. These girls would be mortified if they knew I took a picture of their bums!! Anyway, I love it.

7 comments:

Motorcycle Grandma said...

What's in your flower pots?

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Zinnia's, hopefully.

Katie said...

love the picture- as always!

Motorcycle Grandma said...

Zinnias need lots of sun. You should probably put the pots in a bedroom window if they aren't already.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

They are in our bedroom window.

Annie said...

I love the photo! I miss the old studio! Sad. :(

Annie Get Your Camera said...

I miss it too! Funny thing about that, it's now Clayton Entertainment, which is what I did before I went to CBT! Crazy.