Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Anniversary
A is also for anniversary. Today is my 3rd anniversary and I wanted to shout it from the rooftops how glad I am that I married the man that I did! I love him so much and I know I don't tell him often enough that I do. He is so good to me and loves me dearly. He keeps me sane and grounded when I tend to spin off the edge a bit. He makes me laugh, he rubs my feet, and makes the best darn chocolate divine cookies around. I can't believe we've been married three years. It seems like three years isn't sufficiently long enough to equate the length of our marriage. It feels like we've always been together. I guess that's a sign of a good match. Anyway, hubby, I adore you. Thanks for picking me and for driving up to Salt Lake all those times you did. It was definitely worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment