Monday, August 27, 2007
Increase
I is for increase because a lot of things are "increasing" right now, such as my waist line, my impatience, my nervousness, my lack of sleep, my sadness at losing the singular quality of my relationship with Aidan, etc. This baby is coming soon, although not soon enough. My doctor thought I was coming down with pre-eclampsia but my lab work came back normal so my small glimmer of hope that I'd be having this baby this week has disappeared. That was such a bummer, to be honest. I know I shouldn't hope for things like pre-eclampsia to put me out of my misery, but I couldn't help myself. I am now hoping for next week, which is possible as I am "progressing" in the birthing direction. So the increasing nature of my life right now continues and I am beside myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment