Thursday, August 16, 2007
Dreaming
D is for dreams (the sleeping kind). I love dreams. I always have. Some people say they don't remember their dreams, but I do. I used to spend many useless hours at work interpreting my dreams, some resulting in surprising revelations about myself. When I'm pregnant I have pretty intense dreams. With my first I frequently had dreams about poltergeists and ghosts, which freaked me out because I'm afraid of such creatures. I was worried I'd start having them again with this pregnancy but I haven't, thank goodness. In the past few weeks though, I've had many many many dreams about being preggo. The first one I remember now involved me being a finalist on "So You Think You Can Dance" and wondering how I got that far with a huge pregnant belly. The next one I had involved me delivering triplets and my family being mad about it because of all the work that would be involved with triplets. The one I had last night was about me being put on strict bed rest in the hospital because something was wrong with the baby. Not my favorite one so far, although I somehow ended up in Paris taking pictures of the Eiffel Tower. I guess I must be anxious and stressed out about this baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eiffel Tower/Paris - maybe that's where you'd really like to be instead in these last weeks of pregnancy.
Triplets!! Yikes! Call in the reinforcements!.
Post a Comment