Saturday, July 5, 2008

Isaac & Sophie

My cousin, Isaac, got married on Thursday in Manti! He married this gorgeous girl, Sophie. They asked me to shoot some photos at the wedding dinner they had at the Lion House. These two are gorgeous. These are a couple of my favorites. The first one is obviously just a sweet moment. The second one, I love, but it bugs me because the focus is totally off. Her knee is in focus when it should have been his hand. That makes me mad that I was so careless! Aaaargh! Anyway, I really shouldn't even be looking at theirs since I have two other weddings ahead of theirs that I need to finish up, but, again, I couldn't help myself. I'm hoping these two will help me to put the rest away until I've finished the rest. :)

1 comment:

Alex and Ashleigh said...

These are so pretty! Good job as usual! Love her dress!