Okay, it doesn't really. It's been a long week. The Hubster is still not better. We've been *trapped* in our apartment for four days because he can't really go anywhere because he's wiped out on Loritab and I'm not about to take the kids out on my own in this heat. And, speaking of heat, our swamp cooler doesn't handle the heat so well, so it gets pretty toasty in here, which means I get SUPER ornery. Because The Hubster is sick, I haven't been able to work on my portfolio, which is due on Wednesday. I had to cancel a shoot I had with my awesome cousin, Sue, on Friday, which I am SO bummed about. I had visions of kids jumping on trampolines and frolicking about in the backyard. But alas. So I'm really stressed. Really stressed. Really really really stressed. Did I mentioned I'm stressed? I finally bribed Aidan into letting me take his pictures with popsicles (three of them) because he is so anti-photo these days. Whenever I try they end up looking like this:

Anyway, I did get a few and posted them on my
photoblog for your opinion again. Thanks for your votes last time! I'm going to go with the first one. I'm glad you all liked it because it was my favorite!
4 comments:
Ugh, as someone who has had two kidney stones, I felt nothing but sympathy when you called. I was bummed not to have you take their pictures, because hey, free awesome pictures, but we totally understood.
I hope things get better soon...
I just learned a trick about swamp coolers: open some windows. We weren't doing that and hub's place was so hot and humid, but once we opened them on the advice of an old guy, the place was LOVELY. If you're already doing that, uh, um, make friends with someone with central air.
Is your hubby better yet?
Yes, you should leave your windows open about an inch or so. It will draw the cool air through the house.
Wendy & Mom: No, we did not know that! We will have to try it out. Thanks, for the advice!
Sue: We may be able work out some free awesomeness anyway... I really wanted to take your kids photos! I'll email you.
Post a Comment