I was going to make myself wait to post any of this wedding until I got the other wedding done, but really, this is me talking. So, you get a teaser. I love this one. I heart sunflare!!
I like that too. Except that every time I see "erected" on the temple (and especially in wedding photos) it makes me giggle. Couldn't they have chosen a word without such a blatant double meaning? I guess they don't have dirty minds like I do.
Wendy - I'm now giggling. Yea - and I just finished a temp job in the Temple Dept. I can say for certain that no one in that department has given any thought to the double meaning of "Erected". They all work in a loftier place.
4 comments:
I like that too. Except that every time I see "erected" on the temple (and especially in wedding photos) it makes me giggle. Couldn't they have chosen a word without such a blatant double meaning? I guess they don't have dirty minds like I do.
Wendy - I'm now giggling. Yea - and I just finished a temp job in the Temple Dept. I can say for certain that no one in that department has given any thought to the double meaning of "Erected". They all work in a loftier place.
Annie - maybe you better crop the final picture.
Man... I was hoping to get away with it! I guess I'll just have to clone it out...
Yes, please clone it out.
Post a Comment