Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Love

So we were FINALLY able to get our family photos done a few weeks ago by my friend Ashleigh! She did such a fabulous job even with a tired baby and a three year old who is fed up with having his photo taken! Thank you so much, Ashleigh! I know Emily has her binky in her mouth, but really, she's a binky addict, so this is pretty true to who she is, so I love it. Plus I look good, and honestly that's all I care about. Okay, okay, not ALL I care about. But I think I have a gorgeous family, so it's all good. I will admit to being a wee bit vain, though. Anyway, thanks again Ashleigh! There are SO many I love!

And thanks for all the well wishes everyone. The Hubster finally passed the stone this afternoon, after we spent most of the day at the doctor and then at the hospital for an xray and then back at the doctor. I think he's feeling much better but he's coming off his Loritab kick, so he's not 100%. And I think I'm going to be able to pull out a decent portfolio for class, it's just going to be all photos of Aidan and Addison! Oh well, at least they're adorable and I'm not going to have to stress to much about it after Wednesday.

Woot-woot!

3 comments:

Jocie said...

Cute Family Annie! I am glad you husband is feeling better. I hope your swamp cooler survives. I get in trouble for keeping it on all day and Josh is freezing when he gets home. I just get hot.

The Funky Bunch said...

You do look gorgeous and it's ok to say so!! The pics are cute. My little one is addicted to her binky too, I think it's kinda cute! Glad the hubby feels better. Thank goodness for Lortab. Ash was on that when she broke her leg!

Motorcycle Grandma said...

I love the the binky is color coordinated with her hair bow and dress. Guess you planned it that way. Great picture!