This is from class. It was shot with slide film, which is AWESOME. If it wasn't so expensive I might always shoot with it. We scanned the slides and did some post-processing in Photoshop. This was a slight black & white conversion with a splash of color. Lot's of fun, this one. :) Class is almost over, only four more classes! I can't believe it. My final project is due a week from Wednesday. We're doing portfolios. I'm doing portraits of children, so if any of you live nearby and maybe want a free photo session for your kids, I'm looking!! It won't be a full out session and I'm mostly looking for individual shots, but I will give you a disk with 10 of my faves that you can go and print yourself. If you're interested (or know someone who might be) email me at littlefirephoto@gmail.com. Space is limited! Peace out!!PS: I finished editing Isaac & Sophie's photos and posted more on el photoblog.
PPS: I should note that I need to have these done by this weekend, so.... yeah. Let me know soon if you're interested.
2 comments:
Lauren and Logan will be up on Wednesday to stay overnight. You may want to email Rachelle and ask her if she's interested in a shoot. Then you'd need to ask her to send photo appropriate clothes for them.
Oooo, me me me!
Er, I mean, my kids, my kids, my kids!
Post a Comment