Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Achoo

I have things to do. Really. I need to go pick up my contacts that have been sitting at my eye doctor for over a week. I need to take the Voice Processor we're trying to sell on craigslist down to the shipping store to see how much it would cost to ship it to St. Louis. I need to fold laundry and put it away. I need to reply to a bunch of emails. I need to pay some bills. I need to feed my child. But I can't. My body protesteth. My son's ear infection turned out to be that plus a cold, which cold he kindly passed on to me. Lucky. I just want to crawl into bed, pull the covers over my head and forget I have responsibilities.

2 comments:

travis said...

Hi babe
so I think it's time I left you a message. Your the best wife ever. I couldn't do this school thing without you. your my hero and my angel.

I LOVE YOU!!

XXxxOXOOXxXXxxOOX

Annie Get Your Camera said...

Officially the best comment EVER.

Love you too babe. :)