Monday, November 12, 2007

Paranoia

Thanks to Sue, I am now paranoid and will shortly be taking my blog private because I don't want the hassle of having to change names and removing my pictures but I also don't want people stealing my pictures or tracking down my children. SO if you want to continue to read my blog and you aren't sure if I have your email address please leave me a comment with your email address. As comment moderation is on, I will be the only one to see your address and I will not post your comments. Peace out.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh, no, I'm sorry. See, part of me thinks the threat is really, REALLY overblown. But the other part says, why not do what we can to be smart. But I won't be going private. No way.

And I just realized I have missed a TON of your posts. I started using bloglines and must not have added you, because I thought you had no new posts! Boo hoo. I will have to go back and read stuff tonight. Add me, definitely!!!