(I'm trying to catch up with the NaBloPoMo. Two more to go.)
I stole this from my cute sister-in-law.
5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Getting over my Brandon Klock obsession. Yeah right.
2. Getting my driver's license.
3. Probably crying.
4. Hating Mr. Alvarez.
5. Working at Copy Depot.
5 Things On My To-Do List Tomorrow
1. Stop being lazy.
2. Write a blog post, because I'm dedicated to wasting time.
3. Watch "The Office".
4. Update Quicken to see how much money we don't have.
5. Maybe do some laundry.
5 Things I'd Do With A Million Dollars
1. MOVE OUT
2. Buy a house.
3. Hire Clinton and Stacey to go shopping with me.
4. Save the rest so we won't have to live in a cardboard box and eat garbage come retirement time.
5. Oh yeah, pay tithing.
5 Things/Toys I Like To Play With
1. My camera.
Sad, thats it.
5 Things I Want to See
1. The inside of my eyelids for at least nine hours straight.
2. My sons very last dirty diaper.
3. My room magically cleaned and organized, including laundry done and put away.
4. Europe
5. High School Musical on Ice.
3 comments:
May I ask what is NaBloPoMo?
Hi Jarmoka! NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month. If you decide to be a part of it you're supposed to write a post every day in the month of November. I'm a little behind.. :)
haha the inside of your eyelids.
that is for sure what i want to see... good one.
Post a Comment