So I got wrangled into being part of the NaBloPoMo by Ms. Eva. Okay, she didn't so much as wrangle me as send me an e-vite to participate and I'm weak, so... yeah. Obviously I haven't done a very good job at keeping up with the rules of being a member of the NaBloPoMo. Cut me some slack, k? I've got a sick toddler and a needy newborn. But I am committed to the whole thing. I even contemplated signing on to post something if I had a late night feeding with my babe, but she slept until 3:30 am, so I didn't. Plus I was exhausted. Sleep trumps blogging most days, believe it or not. But I have tons of great ideas for blogs, a list a mile long that keeps swimming through my brain that I always forget as soon as I put my username in the sign on page. Or my baby cries. As she is now. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment