Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Randomocity

1. My thumbs don't match. One thumb, the left one, matches all my other fingers. The other, the right, starts out normal, but widens out at the knuckle. My mom says she thinks I sucked my thumb in utero. A likely explanation.

2. When it comes to eating candies such as Skittles or M&Ms, I usually start eating the color that I have the most of until there is the same amount of each color, then I eat one from each color, starting with the color I originally had the least of, until they are all gone.

3. I looooove office supply stores.

4. As part of my falling asleep ritual, I have to rub my feet together or against the sheets. It drives me nuts when my husband touches my feet with his if I haven't finished rubbing my feet. It's kind of like a sneeze that doesn't happen or a yawn that gets interrupted (my husband thinks it's funny to interrupt my yawns, it's not).

5. If I'm sitting at a table or with a group of people I like to sit so that everyone is in front of me or so that no one can sneak up behind me.

6. I like things to match. Not clothes, mind you, because, as Clinton and Stacey say, clothes don't have to match, they just have to go. But I like THINGS to match. For example, I have all the Harry Potters in hardback, but number five is a special collectors edition my husband so thoughtfully got for my birthday a couple years ago. Even though I do love it and it has cool things in it, it bugs me just a little that it doesn't match the others.

7. I HATE talking on the phone and avoid it whenever possible. I get a little panicky whenever I HAVE to call someone. even if it's my hubby.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So... what you're saying is you're a little OCD? I think it runs in the family.

Annie Get Your Camera said...

A little bit, yeah. :) Definitely runs in the family.