Well, I was going to go back into my journals and see if I could find something from around this time of year in years past, but nothing was really that interesting. Just me whining about boys (before le marriage) and babbling like an idiot (after le marriage). It's funny how my journal writing slowed down dramatically after I got married. Before I was married I think I wrote nearly every day, but since, not so much. I've had the same journal since January 5, 2005. That's nearly four years! And so much has happened in that 4 years that I didn't write about. Such a pity.
Anyway, how about a photo? You all like photos don't you?


Oh my Aidan. He asked me to take this photo. Sunshine Bear is wearing her fish costume (yes, I know it's Funshine and he's a boy, but don't tell Aidan that) and Aidan wanted a picture of her and him with his thumb up. Don't ask me why, I was just thrilled he wanted to actually be in a photo. Cute kid, that one.
3 comments:
you're supposed to have more to talk about when you don't blog for a day or two :)
I know, you'd think so, huh?
What a cute/funny kid!
Post a Comment