I went to pick up some test prints at WalMart today for a client. (Speaking of, if you want really good prints for really cheap, WalMart 1 Hour is the way to go. They have really expensive, wonderful printers in store, so you have to select the 1 Hour option, otherwise they ship them out and don't use the same printers.) Anyhoo, I request my photos and when she returns with them she asks me if they were taken by a photographer, to which I replied,
"Yes! Me!" She gave me a weird kind of look but then went on to say that they needed me to sign a copyright release. I told her that made my day. Again she gave me the weird smile.
I just thought it was cool! Someone thought my photos were good enough that they expected they were taken by a professional. It was awesome.
2 comments:
Yay for You! I hope my pics get "reactions" too. Really, Rome is the cutest ever.
Um, that is awesome. And really cool. And, oh yeah, awesome.
Post a Comment