Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Tired. And I Almost Forgot.

Good night everyone.  

Good night to all of you who are still up and don't care that you're up because you won't have to wake up at 6:45 to children who are having a screaming match, then try to feed and dress yourself and two unruly children all in time to make it to 9:00 am church by yourself because your better half has early meetings.

Good night to all of you who have been in bed for hours already because you don't have a mountain of work to do that all seems to be due at the same time.

Good night to all of you who sleep soundly in your beds and aren't disturbed by the slightest whimper from a baby down the hall or are nearly bounced off your bed as your husband rolls over.

Good night.  I'm going to bed.

Good night 

No comments: