And for more awesomeness, go here!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Lucky!
Right now Aidan is over at Bennett's house, hopefully playing nicely, and Emily is taking a nap. I don't know if you understand that magnitude of this! That means, if I play my cards right today and Em and Aidan both take an afternoon nap, I will get at least three hours of Mommy time!!! All by myself!! Ahhh! Can you hear it?! That's right! It's the sound of peace and quiet! Oh my goodness, I am giddy!! I can do anything! I can take a nap! I can make that banana bread I've been meaning to make! I can work on photos! I can sit on the couch and walk around without little hands pulling at my clothes!! It's awesome. It is truly, truly awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So how did the play date go for Aidan?
Post a Comment