Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm Posting To Tell You I'm Not Posting

I've got:

4 photobooks to finish, including editing photos to put in photobooks

2 (soon to be 4) photo shoots to edit

2 loads of laundry to fold

2 more loads to complete

2 children to entertain, feed, keep from killing each other, and bathe

1 apartment to vacuum

1 kitchen floor to clean

1 dinner for four to make

1 trip to the bank and excursion to find a spot for one photoshoot tomorrow

more bills to pay than I care to think about

and

1 temper to control (mine)

It's not going well.

1 comment:

Alex and Ashleigh said...

Good Luck! I have a shoot tomorrow too (a huge family, 18 I think and possibly spearate family ones as well!) and the next Saturday if the weather is good and I just did one today, I feel your pain! Take a deep breath and tell yourself you can do it!