Monday, November 3, 2008

This Totally Counts

I'm going private.  Again.  I'm sorry, I know, it's a pain.  But the news just did a story about somebody who posted a picture of their cute little boy with a mohawk that ended up on another site with a drawn in Hitler mustache and a swastika on his head.  I'm terrified to think someone is using my photos for sinful purposes!!  So, if you don't think I have your email, let me know, so I can invite you.  Peace.

4 comments:

Motorcycle Grandma said...

I'm glad you're doing this. I saw the same news report. Protect those little ones.

Jocie said...

Ooo you should remember me. jocieperotti at msn dot com
How could I miss out on your pretty pictures and funny stories.

Alex and Ashleigh said...

Count me in!

Wendy Kae said...

I also saw the report, too sad, this world. Too many crazies. I do love to read your blog and would love to continue.